Senior Structural Engineer
Chartered or near Chartered Engineer (MIStructE/MICE)
A position has become available to work for my esteemed national client. As an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy, they are expanding their team due to a number of new projects coming to fruition.
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who can easily commute to Welwyn Garden City, you are urged to apply today
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Significant previous experience of managing whole design processes, from concept to construction.
- Previous experience in day-to-day running of a variety of projects. Adept in liaising professionally with external clients and agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of design to British Standards & EuroCodes, and of Health & Safety / CDM. Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in use of Tekla Structural Designer desirable
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays, plus Birthday Day
- Life Assurance
- Pension - 5.5% employer contribution
- Annual professional membership fees paid