Salary: £35,000-£45,000 PA
I am currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer for a multi-discipline consultancy located in Newark-on-Trent. As the Senior Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on the design of building structures, earth retaining structures, flood defences as well as carrying out structural inspections and writing reports.
Projects throughout the UK cover multiple sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and more.
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare package (with the option to expand to family members)
- Pay reviews
- 22 days annual leave, plus Christmas close down
- Professional training courses
- A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
- You will need to have broa
- d experience of building structure design in all common materials, modern 3D analysis and design software, and be AutoCAD literate (experience with Revit and BIM workflows would also be beneficial but is not essential).
- In addition to being proficient in the design of building structures, you will need to have good IT and communication skills, and be a team player, able to manage small teams of engineers and technicians.