Senior Structural CAD/Revit Technician
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic senior structural CAD/Revit Technician to join our clients successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers to deal with an increase in workload and assist in the further development and growth of the team.
We are seeking a candidate whose main responsibilities will be:
- Management and day to day running of the CAD/Revit team
- Production of detailed structural drawings and information using AutoCAD and REVIT
- Ensuring that the company drawing standards are complied with
- Co-ordination of the production and issue of drawings to meet client deadlines
- Ensuring thorough checking and accuracy of your own work and the work of other CAD team members under your supervision
Candidates with RC detailing experience would be an advantage, although not essential.
The candidate must be eligibile to live and work in the UK and will have ideally 6-10 years previous UK based consultancy experience working as a structural CAD/Revit technician.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package which includes the following rewards and benefits:
- 26 Days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days additional leave
- Flexible working with up to 2 days per week working from home
- Early Friday Finish - 15:45
- Free on site parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Charted Professional Fees paid
- Enrolment under the "simply health" benefits scheme after 6 months service
- Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme
- Social Activities
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme