£70k + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for experienced and accomplished Software Engineers to join a busy R&D Department and to be responsible for new and existing software applications for a range of bespoke products.
- Assist in the business development/sales function definition of project, objectives and system architecture, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility- from small engineered to order projects to £multi-million
- Oversee and support all engineering and project management estimates, response to project RFP’s and bid proposals
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation- recruit full time and/or subcontract
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Direct Technical reports: Project engineers, IE&C Engineers, Process, Mechanical& Civil Engineers, Application software engineers, System Architects,
- Manage changes to the project lifecycle scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/subcontractors
- Create and maintain comprehensive MIC project procedures, methodologies and documentation
This role manages client Digitalization and Engineering projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
You will be tasked to oversee all aspects of multiple projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing the progress of projects. You will prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
Engineering management responsibilities will include recruiting, developing and leading various engineering disciplines and Software Application Engineers to resource the technical requirements of a digitalization project.
You will be Bachelor’s Engineering Degree qualified in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience with proven working experience in Project Management with both hardware and software integration requirements, along with the following: -
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification or UK APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification (IPMA Level D, SCQF Level 7)
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 41788153/SSEWRFKS27, to email@example.com