Senior / Associate Civil Engineer
Liverpool / Remote
Our client is a growing civil and structural engineering design consultancy with an established client base and a strong portfolio of projects across the UK. We are seeking a Senior or Associate level Civil Engineer to join our team either working remotely (from home) or working in our Liverpool Office. The position is open to applicants based anywhere in the UK.
The salary for the position is £55,000-£65,000pa dependant on the candidate's skills. We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Engineer who will be responsible for a wide range of civil engineering design and management activities on our projects. The successful candidate will be ambitious and looking to take responsibility for project work, client relationships and to progress in their career.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Leading the design of below ground drainage and external works design associated with our current portfolio of projects.
- Liaison with external project team members and management of projects.
- Production of below ground drainage design.
- Production of external works design.
- Production of cut/fill analysis.
- Preparation of flood risk assessments.
- Preparing highways design/details associated with S278 works.
- Leading/training junior team members.
- Assisting with business development associated with Civil Engineering projects.
The requirements of the role are:
- 5+ years of civil engineering design experience.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High levels of motivation and an appetite for new challenges.
- The successful candidate will also ideally be:
- Experienced using AutoCAD
- Experienced using Microdrainage
- Experienced using Civil 3D or PDS
What we offer:
The benefits of the position include:
- Salary of £55,000-£65,000pa depending on skills and experience.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Employer pension contributions
- Health insurance
- Discretionary company profit share scheme