Our client is an excellent residential developer who are going from strength to strength and they are seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager with RC Frame and Traditional Build experience to join their outstanding team on projects throughout the Cambridgeshire area.
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- Ensure all health & safety/ISO procedures are followed
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- Prepare material take offs and schedule
- Work closely with the site appointed logistics manager to adhere to all the site wide rules that are implemented.
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
- Must have contracting experience and be a complete builder
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Driven to succeed whilst being able to balance decisions and provide guidance
- Experience in traditional RC frame
- Previous experience managing Site Managers and Assistants Site Managers
- Recent experience of working on mixed use schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing
- A proven track record of project delivery
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity, alternatively please call 01612330034 to discuss further and ask to speak to Ryan.