£50,000 - £55,000
I am looking for a scaffolding estimator to join a well-established contractor based in Essex; they work on projects that include New Build, Commercial, Refurbishment, and Industrial Projects.
The role will entail visiting client site locations, developing and maintaining a client portfolio, and ultimately increasing revenue and profits for the company through successful and accurate tenders.
You will have a minimum of 2 years scaffolding estimation experience and come from a contractor background with some experience in the above mentioned sectors.
You must have –
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations, etc.
- Understand contract conditions and clauses
- Understand drawings and schedules
- Ability to interpret specifications from drawings and prepare compliant quotations for individual projects
- Attend pre-tender and post tender meetings
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
- Be computer literate and highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Have in-depth knowledge of the scaffolding industry.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32330