£65k-£70k Plus Excellent Benefits
An experienced Senior Cost Manager is required for an established consultancy based in Milton Keynes working on various Industrial projects. 85% of their projects are industrial with some other mixed-use projects residential/commercial schemes on their books. The ideal candidate must be qualified, with D&B experience, undertaken the Contract Admin role. Ideally, with Industrial background, but any experience in the commercial or retail sectors would be useful. Consultancy/ Client facing experience in a permanent role is a must! MRICS or MCIOB preferred with genuine progression available for the right candidate.
- Experience working within a Consultancy (Not had a career in Contracting)
- PQS/Quantity Surveyor practice background
- Chartered Status with the MRICS, or MCIOB
- Good understanding of contracts
- Experience working in a consultancy environment and delivering for clients on projects over £10mil
- You will hold a good level of confidence to take charge of projects and see them through
- Project experience within industrial projects
- Client facing, proactive
- Experience of design and build projects, acting as Employers Agent/contract administrator, ideally industrial, but anyone in the private sector we would consider.
- Long Periods of stable employment
- All round cost manager who can do estimates, procurement and post contract
- Be able to mentor/train APC Candidates.
- They need to live within an hours drive of the office, in peak time traffic.
- Must own and drive a car.