£60,000 - £70,000
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be based predominantly on site, in North Yorkshire with regular travel to Barnsley. Day to day you will be responsible for leading the commercial management of two separate work streams including a 5 year maintenance contract and an upcoming tendered project. A normal day would include but not be limited to:
- Contractual negotiations with the client
- Pricing and ensuring estimates are submitted accurately and on time
- Resolving pricing issues with clients
- Client Liaison
- Liaison with Site Managers/Engineers to collate information on day to day remits
- Subcontractor management
- Change management and early warnings
- Contract administration
- Final accounting.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in an engineering or civil engineering environment. Some Mechanical and Electrical project experience would also be beneficial.
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Engineering Project experience (civils, M&E, water etc.)
- Contractual experience with NEC or bespoke international conditions of contract.
- Experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in a civils/engineering project and/or framework contracting environment
- Competitive basic salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance