My client is a well-established consultancy providing business, property and construction advice throughout the UK and Europe. They operate across a range of sectors including: Education, Residential, Health and Commercial. We are looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to the team.
- Taking the lead and delivering projects, acting as the sole contact with the client on projects ranging in value from £0.25Million to £50Million
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender document preparation and reporting
- Contract administrator and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Contract and dispute advice
- Final account preparation
- Degree or MRICS qualified in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a PQS consultancy/ Main contractor
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Experience within Education and Residential projects.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationship