£55k-£65k plus Excellent Benefits
A multi-disciplined Construction and Property Consultancy with offices throughout the United
Kingdom are seeking a Senior Quantity to join their Leicestershire HQ office. The company work with clients within the Public and Private sectors both new build and refurbishment developments.
Located in Leicestershire, the ideal Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will have Private sector experience and have worked with both Commercial and Residential areas.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing their own workload as well working with a close team environment, reporting to the head of department.
Duties will include;
- Core cost management.
- Managing JCT Contracts.
- Report writing.
- Contract administration / Employer’s Agent roles.
- Due Diligence.
- Assisting head of department to grow team.
- Be a vocal point to more junior members of the practice.
The Successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the following;
- 4 years+ Quantity Surveying experience.
- Private sector experience.
- MSc/BSc in Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS Qualified.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised.
- Confident with Microsoft Office and hold good basic IT knowledge.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience. If this sound like the sort of opportunity you are looking for please apply in a timely manner as this is sure to be the sort of opportunity that will not be around for very long.