United Kingdom – Leicester
An experienced Senior Cost Manager is required for an established consultancy based in Leicester working on various Industrial projects over the Midlands. 85% of their projects are industrial with some other mixed-use projects residential/commercial schemes on their books.
The ideal candidate must be qualified, with D&B experience, undertaken the Contract Admin role. Ideally, with Industrial background, but any experience in the commercial or retail sectors would be useful.
Consultancy/ Client facing experience in a permanent role is a must! MRICS or MCIOB preferred with genuine progression available for the right candidate.
- Experience working within a consultancy
- PQS/Quantity Surveyor practice background
- Chartered Status with the MRICS, or MCIOB
- Good understanding of contracts
- Extensive Industrial Project Experience.
- Experience working in a consultancy environment and delivering for clients on projects over £10mil
- You must possess leadership skills and the ability to support junior members of staff
- You will hold a good level of confidence to take charge of projects and see them through
- Project experience within industrial projects is essential