£55,000 - £65,000 + car
We are looking for an experienced project manager, currently working in a construction consultancy. You should be looking for a new opportunity to work on major projects and excel your career to new heights.
A well-established consultancy with offices in the UK, and internationally. With services covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery, and post-project operations. They aspire to do business in the right way, with a transparent and open culture to match.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work in Manchester, just outside of the city centre. This a great opportunity for someone to bring their skills and expertise to a well established company and be rewarded for it. In order to succeed in this role, you will need experience working in a consultancy. A background in residential, retail or commercial projects would be very beneficial.
You will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Proven track record of finishing projects within time and within budget
- Comfortable in Client facing role and developing Client relationships
- Must be MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB Chartered
- Must come from a construction consultancy background
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide leadership and direction in the successful delivery of construction-related projects
- Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience managing and able to demonstrate steps to mitigate risk
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Great working atmosphere
- Life Insurance
- Generous Holiday Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance