Are you a Senior Project Manager experienced in Industrial & Commercial projects looking to develop your career in a renowned Northampton building and construction consultancy?
- Experienced client side Senior Project Manager (5 years +)
- Able to lead a project in a team environment and report directly to a Client
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts (particularly JCT) and administering projects
- Experience within the industrial, education and / or multi-room sectors required
- Professionally qualified (preferably MRICS, MCIOB) with a consultancy background.
(Candidates that are in the process of gaining a professional qualification will be
considered and actively supported)
As a Senior Project Manager, you and your team will be responsible for seeing projects through from inception to
completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Competitive salary - to be negotiated dependent on experience
- Car allowance in addition to salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership fee paid
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent career / promotion prospects within the environment of a Partnership
This is an exciting opportunity in a consultancy which is adapting seamlessly to the changing needs of both their business and the industry.