The hours for this role would be 09:00-17:00, 36 hours per week, and a HCPC registration and enhanced DBS is essential. The rate would range from £28 - £31 dependant on experience.
Main Responsibilities include:
- The effective appraisal and supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
- To ensure compliance with Safeguarding Adults according to all relevant local and national policy and legislation.
- To support team members in maintaining and developing high professional standards
- Promote a strengths-based model of self-directed support to staff that seeks to enable service users and carers to determine their own solutions, which are outcome focused.
- Directly supervise selected staff in their locality and to be responsible for the allocation of work and management of their performance.