- Assisting in keeping the Council’s planning policies and guidance up to date by planning and managing projects and work streams including researching and writing policy,
- leading consultation and engagement exercises and taking those projects and work streams through the milestones to external examination where necessary,
- Working across the Spatial Planning service seamlessly.
- Assisting in implementing and delivering policies and guidance in practice, including by running projects, preparing appeal statements, appearing at public inquiries and hearings and answering enquiries from applicants,
- advising other departments as required.
- Deputising for the Team Leader in their absence.
- A sound knowledge of London planning issues
- Experience of preparing evidence for public inquiries or court cases
- Experience of presenting and answering at committee
- Some experience of arranging small scale contracts for consultancy advice
- Tactical knowledge of operating Community Infrastructure Levy
- Experience of planning public participation processes and facilitating events
- Locum Contract
- £30 per hour
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com