- Development Management
- Dealing with a varied caseload of planning applications with minimum supervision
- Prepare reports with recommendations on planning and other forms of applications relating to the development or use of land and to prepare reports on any other matters of a development management nature or enforcement matters.
- Dealing with complex planning applications within the Development Management Service.
- Ensure planning submissions comply with statutory requirements for validity, and to issue appropriate instruction to support staff within the Service and to assist in the further processing of such submissions when required.
- Report to and/or attend any meetings as requested, including:
- Council Committees or Area-Committees,
- Committee site visits
- Council Corporate Working Groups
- Public Local Inquiries or Hearings
- Public Meetings and/or Exhibitions
- Internal or external meetings with individuals
- A degree or Diploma in Planning or a closely related discipline Evidence of continuing professional development
- Must be a pro-active and dynamic candidate with good technical skills.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports Ability to interpret and implement legislation applicable to the area of work
- Locum contract
If interested in this role please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com