- To act as a professional planning specialist/expert at a senior level
- providing definitive professional advice for the Council
- creating and applying best practice and delivering successful planning outcomes across the full range of planning disciplines within the Planning Division, those disciplines being: Development Management, Development Planning and Minerals & Waste Planning.
- Broad experience in most aspects of Development Management or LDF work
- Experience of leading successful partnerships
- Experience of handling significant scale planning projects including the negotiation of Section 106 Agreements
- Experience of being witness in planning hearings and/or inquiries
- Commercial/business awareness
- Experience in delivering customer focused, outcome oriented initiatives
- Experience in preparing technical reports relating to Development Management or LDF work
- Experience of planning in a local/unitary authority environment.
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months + Ongoing
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com