Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 plus excellent benefits
This company has become the consultant of choice for many of the most prestigious landmark projects around the world. They provide solutions for every stage of the property lifecycle, providing clients with advice to help manage and capitalise on property assets. Due to their success, the company has offices in the USA, South America, Ukraine, MENA, China, India, Hong Kong, and Australia. Above all, they believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business.
We have an exciting new opportunity for you to join our team serving clients in the North West & Yorkshire Region. This is a challenging role. You will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that may include commercial; residential, industrial, education, local authority, and retail. However, in the first instance, this role will be delivering services to a healthcare client on a small number of High-Profile Projects. You will be responsible for planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects as well as preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports. During this role, you will be expected to manage projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction, and post-construction phases. This will include managing / liaising with stakeholders/consultants and contractors and administration of contractual terms.
- Experience of detailed programming/scheduling, ideally with a Tier 1 contractor with healthcare experience preferred but not essential.
- You should be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE.
- You will have in-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of planning and managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery.
- You will have a proven track record working within a contractor or consultancy environment and have been actively involved in the planning and project management of £multi-million projects in the UK and have excellent management and communication skills.
- Experience in managing JCT and NEC forms of contract and have experience in administrating management contracts.
- Due to the nature of your first assignment, knowledge, and experience of delivering Healthcare projects would be preferred.
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning, and development professional.
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Our global travel scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive Salary
- A contributory pension scheme
If you're interested in the role and or would like more information then please contact Kyle on 0161 233 0034 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org