Senior Pensions Administrator required for a fantastic contract based in Sutton
Control and process, with minimal management oversight, a more complex caseload of:
- Transfers in
- Transfers out
- Divorce proceedings
- Retirements (inc. quotes)
- Employer returns
- Returned payments.
- Provide training and supervision of junior colleagues.
- Support projects that are undertaken by the team.
- Check and sign-off other officers' processing tasks.
- Provide advice to scheme members.
- Answer the team phone.
- Manage the team email account and ensure that there is a rota in place that
- deals with staff absences and sickness
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Local Government Pension
- Scheme and experience working for or with such a scheme, or similar.
- A desire for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Keep abreast of current legislation and have a commitment to CPD.
- An ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Possess the necessary knowledge and influence to provide advice, assistance
- and guidance to team members.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), numeracy and IT skills.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to for the relevant work area.
- 3 Months Contract
- Based with a local Council
- £20 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email