£45,000-£55,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
My client is a well-established HVAC contractor. We are looking to add an an experienced Mechanical Services Estimator to the team to head up a small estimating department based at it's office in Liverpool. It has a variety of clients focussing mainly on the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
They are involved in design and build, new build and traditional pre-designed tenders. Projects range in value from refurbs of £100,000 - to major construction products up to £5 Million.
- The role would include appraising tender documents
- Preparing sub contract and material enquiries
- Take-off and measurement
- Value engineering of tenders
- Preparation of estimates
- Cost plans and budget figures
- There will be involvement with design engineers during design development stages of projects so we are looking for a candidate with a proactive approach to securing projects using their experience and knowledge within the tendering process.
- An experienced estimator with at least 5+ years of expereince as a Mechanical Services Estimator having worked on Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Preferably have some experience with Estimation and Ensign estimating software packages.
- We would also like the candidate to be able to meet with clients to discuss projects and prepare bid presentation packages.