£45k + Fantastic Benefits
Permanent – Continental Shifts
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to join a busy manufacturing team based in the Slough area.
As the Leader of the Maintenance Team the prime objective is to lead the team in ensuring that both planned & unplanned repairs to plant and facilities occur in a timely and cost effective manner, thus ensuring the smooth operation of the facility.
You will actively seek out improvement opportunities that will increase machine uptime, reduce MTTR and reduce cost. All work is to be carried out in line with the relevant Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
Key Duties will involve you to: -
- Plan & distribute daily tasks to Engineers in line with agreed priorities at the start up meeting
- Plan & organize the scheduled machine services
- Planning of the above points within agreed budgetary guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining all machine shop equipment including key CNC machines
- Responsible for maintaining all assembly & test shop equipment including key hydraulic test rigs
- Maintenance of fork lifts trucks and other manual handling equipment
- Liaise with operational leaders over the scheduling of services
- Responsible for the roll out of TPM Std work
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of TPM
- To liaise and work with outside resources such as servicing engineers etc
- To safely assess risks on any task and work within stated H & S guidelines
- Responsible for all electrical systems on site and there compliance to the relevant regulations
- Assist in the procurement/specification of parts and maintaining stock levels
- Implementation and use of the company tools, lean principles and methodologies
- Analysis and use of data for KPI improvements
You will have a recognised Electrical Engineering qualification and be 17th / 18th Edition qualified, with experience from within a manufacturing environment and the ability to read and understand electrical schematic drawings
If you would like to apply then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter and reference 465430/SMERCLNK27SL2, to firstname.lastname@example.org