JOB TITLE: Senior Legal Advisor
Akton Recruitment are actively seeking to employ a Senior Legal Advisor who has experience in Conveyancing, Housing and Litigation for a Client in Belfast.
The purpose of the role is to provide high standard legal services and advice to the Client’s and its subsidiaries, supporting the delivery of objectives and the management of risk. You will be responsible for legal reviews of current and future new products and services.
You will be expected to design and agree a framework to oversee and provide support to Customer Services in legally purchasing properties, equity buy-out cases and in stair-casing.
- Recognised professional qualification as a Solicitor entitling the post holder to practice in Northern Ireland.
- At least 5 years’ post qualification experience in Northern Ireland in Residential Conveyancing law.
- Working knowledge of commercial and property law, civil and property law and housing law.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of legal research, interpreting legislation and summarising key points of relevant legal case law.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186