Senior Highways Engineer required for a fantastic contract based in Bedford
- The Highways Assets team works within the wider Highways team and are responsible for identification and management of Capital maintenance on the CBC network.
- This is undertaken through objective analysis and utilising various datasets of which the team owns and manages.
- The team oversea all capital works that are delivered by CBC contractors.
- Customers will include Public/residents of Central Bedfordshire, Elected Members, Town and Parish Councils and other stakeholders
- Be accountable for the team's budget ensuring that the Council receives best value.
- Be the primary contact for elected members, strategic partners, stakeholders & local communities.
- Ensure the Council is able to demonstrate compliance with its statutory obligations, including meeting health and safety legislation
- You must have a degree qualifications */**/***, HNC or equivalent****, ONC or equivalent ***** and have a working knowledge of Highways policies/standards.
- You will be expected to be a member of a professional institution (MCIHT/MICE/MIAM).
- Council Based experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Car Driver
- Temp Contract
- £44.99 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company)
- 37 Hours per week
- Based in Bedfordshire
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email