Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Finance Business partner to join the Wirral Council
Job Role: Experienced Senior Finance Business
To contribute to a solution-focussed, innovative, financial management function that
enables the effective allocation of resources to outcomes, in order to ensure value for
money for the public purse.
To ensure the provision of professional and evidence-based management information to
support the long-term sustainability of the Council and its trusted partners.
To ensure a commercial ethos is embedded across the council so that any decision
taken is done so following an assessment of commercial viability and opportunity.
To provide a proactive customer focussed team that supports the achievement of the
Council and its partners' long-term vision
* Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager but will work across the wider Council
* Develop professional relationships and negotiate on financial matters across the
Council, Senior Leaders, Elected Members, Trade Unions, employees and other
* Manage a team of finance professionals, providing development opportunities to
ensure effective succession planning and retention of staff and to ensure the
team is operating to the expected standard of a high performing, excellent
finance business partnering function.
* Lead a finance team of direct reports, ensuring that they develop their skills and
deliver the objectives that have been set.
* Develop relationships to achieve outcomes across the organisation.
£400 a Day!!!
3 Month Contract
Up to £400 per day
13 days ago