Role: Fit-Out Senior Estimator
Currently, we have an opportunity for an Estimator who should have minimum 5 - 8 years experience in pre and post tender stages of Interior Fit-out projects.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for pricing your own workload of tenders from first principles including;
- Tender review
- Collating package information
- Liaising with sub-contractor supply chain
- Ensuring commercially viable and competitive pricing through the effective use of all technical information
- Reviewing potential Value engineering options
- Collection quotations from material suppliers and sub-contractors
- Analysing sub-contractor / supplier quotations for the most competitive and compliant
- Attending relevant meetings/site visits
- Presenting bids to senior management for final review
This is a role for an experienced estimator from a principal contractor or related sub-contractor background. The ability to be organised, disseminate information accurately and to meet deadlines is crucial.
This role has a defined career development opportunity and offers a very competitive salary package based on successful candidates’ experience.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
Experience in an estimating capacity within a main contractor/fit-out business
The drive and ability to self manage workload
The ability to establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
This is a role for an experienced estimator from a principal contractor or consultancy background. The ability to be organised, disseminate information accurately and to meet deadlines is crucial. Full drivers licence required.
A track record of successful commercial projects should be demonstrated, with the following skills evident:
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Working
- Drive & Decisiveness