£60,000 - £65,000
This company is looking for a senior estimator to join them working on some of the UKs most exclusive addresses in London.
Their work ranges from some of the most exclusive private residential addresses, to commercial, retail and arts projects that are all completely unique. Their sought-after quality and expertise has taken them to Los Angeles, Canberra, Moscow and Venice.
Job Purpose Summary:
- As a Senior Estimator, you will support the Pre-Construction Manager.
- To optimise the Company’s Pre-Construction tender opportunities by producing the relevant commercial documentation required for submission
- To ensure the professional operation of the estimating and tendering process
- Ensure compliance with tender submission instructions through reviewing tender documentation, while aligning, interrogating, comparing, rationalising and evaluating multiple trade by trade subcontractor quotation returns to ensure best price, compliance and risk-free commercial submissions are achieved.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet deadlines for prescribed delivery dates, with good attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality accurate work, often to tight deadlines.
- To develop and nurture relationships with clients and their consultant teams to support the marketing of the Company and to identity potential opportunities. To include networking and attendance at marketing functions.
- Manage the overall tender estimating process in a timely and efficient manner ensuring clear
- communication to internal contributors and external consultants at every stage of the process.
- Assist with as required the production of pre-qualification submissions.
- Assist with as required the production of a comprehensive suite of supporting tender documentation and case studies for ‘off the peg’ submission content.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS Managers and Professionals
- Lone Working Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Scaffold Awareness (1 day)
- Temporary Work Awareness
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32321