The duties of the role are as follows:
- To lead on case work and the processing of highly complex and correspondence, ensuring it is effectively and efficiently carried out to identifiable deadlines in a manner that is successful in meeting the Council’s targets and objectives
- Take a pro-active approach to problem solving, and work within the policies and procedures laid down by the Council to address the diverse nature of the job, in terms of the type and size of the premises visited, the relative risk they present to residents, workers and visitors to Camden, and in some situations the need to protect and enhance the lives of vulnerable groups in society.
- Respond to service requests, projects and complete programmed inspections concerning environmental health following service policy and procedures to achieve an appropriate outcome.
- Investigation of service requests, including programmed inspections and use of appropriate enforcement action in line with the Council’s community strategy, corporate plan and departmental enforcement policies.
- Prepare appropriate specifications, reports, notices, schedules and other related documentation and initiate prosecutions for failure to comply with statutory instruments where appropriate
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months with a view to extend
- Starting 02/12/2019
- Extensive experience as a Environmental Health Officer
- Ability to manage a caseload
- Diploma in Environmental Health
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com