- Analysis of Casualty data to develop a continued programme of works and targeted interventions that will work towards achieving the West Yorkshire 2020 casualty reduction targets.
- Design and delivery of those identified schemes, and development, alongside Road Safety officers, of initiatives / campaigns / interventions to complement them.
- Development and implementation of Traffic Regulation orders (TRO’s) to compliment Safety schemes.
- Undertake Safety Audits, both internally and external to both the Service and the Council.
- Consultation / engagement with stakeholders, Cllrs, members of the public on proposed works.
- Experienced Engineer required
- Proficent in the use of AutoCAD and key systems
- Experienced in producing TRO, speed limit or similar
- Experience in consultation with local councillors and businesses
- 4 Month Contract + Ongoing
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com