SENIOR ENERGY ENGINEER - London/Manchester with UK travel
We are looking for a Senior Energy Engineer to primarily oversee the day-to-day activities of all projects under their portfolio and in doing so perform all facets of energy engineering, project management and technical support functions.
Key Responsibilities are:
· Supervision and project management of preliminary and detailed energy audits/studies, energy modelling and feasibility studies including hiring, project management and liaison with Engineering Consultants.
· Ensure outputs comply with the requirements of the programme management data base, and validate/approve entries by Energy Engineers as required.
· Coordinate and organise resources to ensure timely and cost-effective execution and completion of assigned projects including planning and adjusting of manpower levels as appropriate; cash, cost and billing management in line with company procedures.
· Develop energy planning, energy policy, and training procedures for internal and external fiscal planning and deployment.
· Manage the engineering job process to include coordination with design team.
· Manage resource and material procurement process for the projects assigned.
· Develop and maintain viable relationships with customers, consultants, prime contractors, subcontractors and trade personnel.
· Writing, development and preparation of detailed energy audits/studies including solicitation and summary of sub-contractor pricing, detailed energy and operational savings calculations, financial and energy modelling, economic analysis, energy systems specification and conceptualisation.
· Plan, schedule, organize, direct and control all costs of engineering, consulting and subcontracting of assigned projects.
· Work with the M&V team to analyse performance of projects and report back to the Programme Manager as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
· BSc / BEng in a related subject, CEng (or working towards), Member of Energy Institute, preferably CIBSE LCEA or equivalent.
· 10 years engineering, energy services and programme management experience.
· Engineering design and construction, systems operation and maintenance, energy modelling, report writing and solution development.
· Proven project management and attention to detail and deliverables under pressure.
· Commercial awareness and established problem solving.