Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior customer care officer to join Gateshead Council team.
Job Description - customer care officer
This post will play a key role within the Repair Service in monitoring and learning from responses to complaints and other types of customer feedback. Within the role there will be a particular emphasis on providing support, liaison, and aftercare to customers using the repairs service.
* Co-ordinating internal and external services and partners to oversee a liaison function for customers experiencing major and cyclical repairs, or complex responsive repair issues.
* Taking responsibility for ensuring complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and all investigations and responses are of an expected quality.
* Investigate and respond to enquiries from tenants (and from MPs, Councillors, and other agencies on behalf of tenants) in a positive, fair, and helpful manner.
* Working with strategic partners to ensure learning from complaints is identified and leads to the development and implementation of service improvements.
* Contribute to the development and improvement of policies and procedures within the repairs service to ensure customer care is delivered effectively and consistently.
* Work with customer groups and repair partners to develop and deliver service improvements.
* Development and delivery of training and induction to ensure high and consistent levels of customer care.
* Line management of Customer Care officer.
* Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
3 Month Contract