The Engineer will required to carry out the following duties
- Deliver energy facility improvements and additions to the Leeds Generating Station, HV Ring Main, satellite plant rooms and designated points of connection.
- responsible for design and build, and will provide a full project managed service including all necessary design works and permissions.
- The construction of the project will follow a phased and sequential approach to ensure the GSC remains operational throughout the project.
- The Commissioning Engineer works under the supervision of the Construction Manager and the Commissioning Manager for the follow up of the commissioning activities related to Gas/Oil fired Steam Boilers and Steam Distribution, CHPs, LTHW Generation and Distribution, Chillers and Cooling Towers, Water Treatment, Auxiliary Water systems, The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will be CEng qualified and have previous experience in these items of equipment.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager and the Commissioning Manager.
- Drafting detailed Commissioning Procedures for mechanical systems.
- Drafting the Reports of completed works, issue “punch list” to senior management.
- Following up of the daily works on site related to commissioning activities.
- Giving support/solving the technical and contractual issues for the commissioning on site in his technical domain.
- Checking the physical progress statements related to commissioning together with the respect of the contractual time schedule
- Following up and monitoring of the pre-commissioning (cold tests) and commissioning (hot tests) and of equipment and systems including final performances tests of global systems.
- Checking that the Contractors are working in accordance with the site Health and Safety Plan, Method Statements and Risk Assessments related to their activities and site regulations and comply with any instructions related to Safety Coordination on site.
- Locum Contract
- 6 Months
- £500 per day
- Must be fully operational to perform duties without any additional training and certification
- Hold a relevant CSCS card.
- The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will be Chartered Engineer qualified (Bachelor + Master)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email@example.com