£45,000 - £55,000
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to take on more responsibility and support junior engineers.
You will be expected to work on a variety of projects assisting teams in the design and development of major infrastructure and highway schemes. It is a vital requirement that you have worked collaboratively with colleagues’ clients and wider professional teams.
- Experienced team leader working with regional and national customers
- Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment
- Be a skilled producer of designs for all services required by customers
- Experience with AutoCAD and other industry recognised software
- Building and maintaining good rapport with internal and external clients
- Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects
- Understanding of financial control when acting as a project manager
- Involvement in identification and management of project risks and preparation of risk assessments
- It is essential that you can supervise and support engineers
- Flexible and adaptable to operate within a rapidly changing environment
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme