Senior Civil Design Engineer
£50k Plus Excellent Benefits
An established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their growing business in Birmingham.
The company provides multi‐disciplinary consultancy services on a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK. We have an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large-scale projects.
The successful candidate will join the local business (being situated in Birmingham), and will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments]
The position will suit:
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- A Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
- A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
- Experience of using PDS & Microdrainage would be desirable
Salary will be commensurate with experience and education background / requirements