Senior Building Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Bedford
- To provide a comprehensive professional Building Surveying design and contract management service to internal and external clients, by delivering, controlling and managing construction related projects in a commercial and customer focused way, which achieves programs, meets performance targets, and the Councils Corporate Objectives. Ensuring projects achieve BIM compliance according to government standards and to support the Team Leader in achieving the objectives of the Project Delivery (Buildings) Team.
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders and contractors ensuring that services are delivered to a high quality, are customer focused, responsive and represent value for money adopting a commercial approach.
- To support in the management of Health and Safety ensuring that full compliance is met particularly in relation to the CDM Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act and that all industry statute is adhered to.
- To manage projects using project management protocol to include management of change, risk and budgetary control with engagement and regular reporting to all stakeholders
- Must possess a construction related degree and have post qualification experience in a similar role. Member RICS, RIBA, CIOB or equivalent or working toward the status
- Must have strong planning, contract and project management skills with the ability to plan develop and progress projects to meet strategic targets and a good working knowledge/experience of JCT & NEC forms of contract.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of the CDM Regulations, Health and Safety at Work Act, Control of Asbestos at Work Act, Building Regulations, Planning and all other relevant statute.
- Must have extensive experience in the full-varied range of professional Building Surveyor duties including the preparation of specifications; CAD drawings, specifications and the administration of contract documents and provision of building /maintenance cost estimates
- 3 Month+ Contract
- Based in Bedford
- £300 per day (Inside IR35 - Paid via Umbrella Company)
- Full time hours (09:00-17:00)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email