£50,000 to £60,000 + Car allowance
They are the UK’s leading built environment compliance consultancy. They are the market-leading independent provider of Building Control with extensive experience across all sectors. Their service is proactive and non-bureaucratic and is delivered consistently by their highly valued, experienced and capable teams. Their network of offices allows us to provide national consistency whilst maintaining the local contact, experience, and knowledge traditionally associated with building control. On developing an understanding of their clients’ needs over several years they have developed a range of compliance services that complement the building control process.
We are looking for an experienced Building Control surveyor to work in the Manchester area. During this role, you will be expected to work on a handful of up and coming projects including commercial and high rise. You will be managing the successful implementation and delivery of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget. You will be expected to manage the day to day activities on site ensuring targets are met.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a building control surveyor role
- Strong negotiation skills
- A full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE or be in the process of doing obtaining this
- Self-motivated and organised
- Will have previously worked on commercial and high-rise projects
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel, Project
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- flexible working
- progression opportunities