Full time, permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Sales Manager in Northamptonshire with an established, successful and profitable manufacturer of high quality timber products.
You will develop and manage the external sales of our timber products focusing on our commercial clients and partners.
You will deal with enquires and orders from start to finish, produce KPI’s and report on their progress, ensuring budgets are adhered to.
Relevant industry knowledge and experience of our market is imperative, coupled with a strong sales background.
There is a requirement to interface with all Divisions across the Group with the expectation that the successful candidate will contribute effectively to the growth of the business.
You will be working largely unsupervised and have autonomy over the role, therefore, you will need to be disciplined and motivated to succeed. There is an expectation, however, of creating and mainlining solid relationships across the Divisions.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a place where you can reach your true potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you are interested in our products and have a passion for sales.
Interested? Sales Manager Requirements:
- Extensive sales experience in the construction industry
- Experience in dealing with National House Builders is imperative
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- The capability to co-ordinate several projects at any one time
- The talent to consistently deliver a great experience to customers
- Possess strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Are focused and driven
- UK travel is required