My client is one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers of precast concrete with manufacturing facilities across the UK. We are looking to add a Sales Estimator to the team.
The core of the role is to quote for as many contracts and products that are produced by the group as possible. You will be reporting into the National Sales Manager and hours of work are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Chasing quotes OTP tender
- Obtain all contractors, who are tendering for any one contract
- Acquire as much information about a contract; contacts, addresses, phone numbers & email
- Liaise with ISM's & ASM's before handing over contracts
- Enquire to what products are required to fulfil the range
- Update status and contacts on CRM
- Job & Person Specification - Sales Estimator
- Follow up and monitor Barbour ABI leads
- Increase the number of quotes received.
- Update won/loss spreadsheet
- Providing quotations to customers
- Maintaining relationships with customers
- Proactive sales calls/Estimating calls
- Train on all aspects of the office role, ensuring and maintaining that all areas are covered.
- To provide administrative support to Area Sales Managers
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office
- English & Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Experience of working in a sales environment - at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent experience of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently
- Effective telephone manner
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team without constant supervision
- Be customer focused
- A willingness to undertake training as required