£50,000 – 60,000
One of the largest specialist construction companies in the UK, having developed their extensive knowledge of the flat roofing industry into total building envelope works is on the lookout for a contracts manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities to Include:
- To operate the site safely and comply with the company’s health and safety policy/procedures
- To deliver optimum productivity, efficiency, quality and performance to required standards
- Communicate with the team to ensure materials are ordered, delivered, loaded and dispatched efficiently and accurately
- Plan each work stage including the availability of labour, equipment/materials and other trades
- Other such reasonable duties as instructed by the Senior Contacts Manager and Contracts Director.
This company can offer the opportunity to grow and develop your career with a successful and progressive organisation, a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits await.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Driving Licence
- DBS (to be obtained by the Company)
- Ability to work at heights
- Roofing Industry Experience Essential
- Salary based upon Experience
- Pension, Medical, 21 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32311