My CHAS accredited client has decades of experience in specifying, supplying and installing roofing and cladding. They provide solutions comprising the products of most materials' suppliers in our sector All work is properly risk assessed and project specific method statements are communicated to all concerned prior to commencement on site. When engaged as principal contractor, they provide the Construction Phase Health & Safety plans and CDM coordination.
My client is seeking someone experienced in Roofing and Cladding to manage new and existing contracts. You will be based in and around the Midlands, visiting sites when needed. You must be able to commute across the entire Midlands.
You will ideally be a Contracts Manager or a Project Manager looking to move in to Contracts Management.
- Microsoft Project (not essential, but useful), Excel, Outlook, Word
- Good with numbers, understands cost control and budget management
- Solid understand of roofing and cladding
- Financially focused
- Understands product delivery/supply chain issues and programme compliance
- Administration skills - critical
- Candidate to be from a QS/Project/Contracts Manager/Tools background