Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Revenues Customer Service Advisor to join the team with the local authority in London
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a professional, efficient and effective range of customer service duties, through various channels, primarily via the telephone.
- Represent the authority via telephone or face to face managing our customer’s experience embracing and delivering the channel shift agenda.
- Respond to a diverse range of enquiries and routine requests for services, resolving the customer request at first point of contact, wherever possible including using our systems e.g. Northgate & CRM to update customer records and ensure correct information is relayed to relevant departments.
- Become an expert in particular skill groups whilst maintaining a peripheral overview of all services in order to provide customer service as required.
- Use knowledge and skills to signpost customers and visitors to the appropriate person, place or service.
- Be aware of, contribute and maintain the KPI’s for the team ensuring performance is within targets set.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Be aware of and adhere to any legislation in relation to our service areas, particularly confidentiality.
- Monitor personal performance to ensure targets are met, managing skill sets and time accordingly.
- A preferred knowledge of the legislation and guidance relating to Council services provided by the Customer Contact Team.
- A preferred knowledge of the systems we use in the Contact Centre e.g. CRM and Northgate
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.