Our client is a main contractor specialising in the delivery of major works, planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance to social housing providers, new build residential developments and care homes.
They are seeking an experienced Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) with experience implementing district heating systems to join their outstanding team and manage projects around the SE1 region
Day to day duties:
- Manage final complaints and queries
- Extensive liaison with all stakeholders throughout the cycle of works programmes, whether they be Responsive Day to Day repairs, Out of Hours, Decent Homes, External or special Adaptations.
- Carry out day to day duties of a liaison officer according to the contract assigned.
- In charge of all relevant paperwork
- Liaison with the team of operatives and management
- Demonstrated history working as an RLO implementing district heating schemes across multiple dwellings
- Enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude and can deal with tenants and leaseholders from a multi-cultural background, and those that are vulnerable and/or with disabilities
- Diligent and methodical in their work who can 'hit the ground' running and deliver projects in a timely manner
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration, alternatively please call Akton Recruitment and ask to speak to Ryan on 01612330034 to discuss this opportunity further