The main duties of the post are as follows
- Carry out council housing maintenance
- Void property works
- Responsive Repairs
- Aids and adaptations
- The organisation covers Lewes and Eastbourne areas
- Arrange appointments with customers to survey properties
- This position is likely to predominately be based in Lewes
- Instruct and manage specialist contractors and consultants where required to ensure objectives and standards are being delivered.
- Obtain tenders and quotations in accordance with the Contract Procedure Rules.Evaluate tenders and quotations, complete tender register and write tender reports with recommendations.
- Issue orders to contractors, suppliers and consultants using the purchase order systems in place.
- Membership of relevant professional body i.e. RICS, CABE, IOCW, CIBSE, CIOB, NEBOSH
- Recognised Building/Technical Qualification for example, HNC, HND, degree / diploma in building surveying, estate management, facilities management or working towards formal relevant qualification. Or appropriate experience that is deemed to be the equivalent
- 8 Month Contract
- £25 per hour (Umbrella)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org