Repairs Supervisor required for a fantastic contract based in Kensington
Electrical supervisor to cover across all areas of Repairs including voids and planned works
- The Supervisor's role is to lead the team to deliver high standards of work quality and efficient use of materials in responsive repairs, planned and voids.
- The post holder will have a functional leadership role for specific trades and responsibility for the line management and performance management of front-line operatives. Holding appraisals, 1-1s and tool box talks.
- The Supervisor will sign of and inspect where required Gas, Electrical and Fire Risk Assessment works ensuring statutory compliance across these areas
- Deliver training where identified
- Council Based Experience would be highly beneficial
- Have a good understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Have a good understanding of building regulations and compliance.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience and ability to work in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of the construction industry and site operations.
- Working knowledge of statutory legislation in regards to health & safety and to understand the need for rigorous risk assessment and method statement procedure
- Knowledge of current developments in housing policy and customer service.
- Experience of working in social housing, local government or customer-service environment.
- Experience of working with tenants and leaseholders whose homes are undergoing major building works.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- £21.31 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to Cover Charges)
- Temp Contract (3 Months +)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email