Akton Recruitment has a current vacancy for a Repairs Administration
Purpose of the Role:
To provide a customer focussed efficient and effective repairs service to customers by responding to telephone calls, understanding the repair request and agreeing with the customer a suitable time for the tradesperson to call.
I will understand the needs of tenants and customers and identify the support needed to ensure that the tenants and customers receive the help they need to resolve their issue or problem. I will provide a welcoming and friendly point of contact for tenants, customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners.
To provide an administration service to all of the Repairs and Housing Capital Service teams.
* I will take calls from customers and use my expertise to understand the customers request or problem and interpret this into a job to be fixed.
* I will call on others to provide expert advice when required.
* I will record repair request details on reactive repairs computer system.
* I will arrange an appropriate appointment time at the request of the person making the call.
* I will liaise with the tradespersons by text or phone when issuing work.
* I will place work orders with approved contractors and process invoices.
* I will carry out quality check 'call backs' once repairs are complete.
* I will carry out all administrative tasks associated with the Repairs and Housing Capital service including filing, maintain all manual and computer records, distribution of mail, raising orders for contractors.
* I will provide an administrative service for the Void service.
* I will raise service charge repairs and process these.
* I will assist the Customer Liaison and Support Team Leader to produce statistics for the service against our measures as requested.
* I will assist the Customer Liaison and Support Team Leader in all aspects of the department's responsibilities.
Up to £11.20 per hour
19 days ago