Akton has a vacancy for a Repair Scheduler
Please call 01772 428186 for info and to apply
Purpose of the Job
To plan and schedule repair appointments / programmed works, so as to achieve
maximum productivity, ensuring that suitably qualified operatives are correctly and
efficiently allocated at all times.
To pro-actively manage operative resources to ensure repairs are completed right first
Dedicated to ensuring that the council's customers receive an excellent standard of
1. Responsible for scheduling all appointments and programmed works with suitably
qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure
business objectives are fully achieved within agreed timeframes.
2. To ensure performance monitoring systems are in place, and information is
accurate and effective, and in accordance with financial regulations.
3. Using own initiative, proactively manage work orders using IT systems ensuring
that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated and accurate
records are in place to monitor through to completion.
4. To operate customer satisfaction surveys and communicate with customers to
discuss and resolve repairs issues and to escalate these issues to the relevant
managers as required.
5. To receive and resolve all calls from operatives including variation requests, no
access reports, requests for additional jobs, etc.
6. To answering client and customer queries - providing repairs knowledge and
guidance to assist them in resolving issues.
£17.00 - £22.00 per hour
11 days ago