To strategically manage, develop, organise and control a professional service area ensuring the delivery of the service meets all Council, professional and legislative requirements.
- Advise Senior Managers, Members and others on issues relevant to the service area.
- Provide professional challenge and advice to colleagues, managers and partner organisations
- Recruitment, induction, development, performance reviews, employee relations and all HR processes and planning is completed to the required standards and timescales.
- Effective team meetings take place to required timescales.
- Implement a recycling plan to improve rates of recycling
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard
- Extensive experience in the Waste and Recycling Industry
- Local Authority experience would be beneficial
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months + Ongoing
- £30 per hour Inside IR35