Royal Borough of Kingston
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team at the Royal Borough of Kingston.
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Experience in designing and managing large scale attraction campaigns maximising social media, job boards and relevant publications, effectively communicating the positive regeneration journey property are embarking on over the coming months and use the information to attract high quality talent.
- Extensive direct sourcing experience and able to engage and communicate with candidates at all levels to ensure that we do not have to engage agencies to support filling the roles.
- Uses/ creates networks to maximise candidate reach and create talent pipelines
- Work with managers to shortlist candidates quickly
- Interview support - design and coordination
- work closely with senior stakeholders and managers - create comms and agree campaign timelines, share regular updates and deliver the end-to-end process - attraction, shortlisting support through to offer (recruitment team manage the onboarding but progress updates still come through the recruiter).
- Work to the agreed deadlines to meet the business needs and service requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in the end-to-end recruitment process and be able to work independently, focus on priorities and work to deadlines in line with the project requirements.
£18.63 Per Hour (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract