Akton Recruitment are specialists in construction recruitment.
Trading for over ten years, our consultancy has grown from strength to strength with our consultants placing top talent in the most profitable companies in the UK and internationally. With an enviable reputation of working with top talent, you can be sure to develop your skills working for Akton Recruitment.
Putting consultants first, Akton are market-leaders in the recruitment consultancy industry. Operating an UNLIMITED ANNUAL LEAVE policy and an UNCAPPED COMMISSION with ZERO THRESHOLD bonus scheme, we are certain we cannot be beaten in terms of our package. By offering this, we want to attract the best talent to work for us.
We are actively looking to hire a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work in our City of Preston office as a result of continued growth. Graduates are encouraged to apply whilst those with previous recruitment or construction experience will be looked at favourably too. You will be given all of the tools needed to succeed with a fantastic training programme delivered by Directors and senior consultants. You will have access to all the top job boards, paid for job postings and state-of-the-art telephone/tablet systems to complement our CRM software.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- 70% telephone based
- Using sales and business development techniques to win new business
- Agreeing terms with businesses needing Recruitment services
- Prepping candidates for interviews
- Managing candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating offers
- Closing sales
Are you the Recruitment Consultant we're looking for?
- Graduate OR of Graduate calibre OR previously experienced
- Sales or customer service experience; Telesales, car sales, hospitality, estate agency etc
- Self motivated
- Highly organised
- Money motivated
- Target driven
Rewards and Package:
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission, zero threshold!
- Unlimited Annual Leave!
- Incentives and team socials - club lunches, private chefs, staff events