£35,000-£40,000 + Car Allowance
My client is a Hull based Company who work on Commercial, Residential, Fit-out and Refurbishment projects, which range from small maintenance jobs up larger project around the value of £650,000. They work with some high end clients and have a very good reputation in the city for executing high end work. We are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to the team. You will be office based on the outskirts of Hull and do site visits perhaps a couple of times a week to the surrounding area.
This position is for a smaller company and is well suited to an individual looking for a role with versatility and wanting to work for a company with less red tape and more flexibility.
- Estimating and tendering for potential projects
- Creating take-offs
- Quantity Surveyor services and potential tender packs
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience Quantity Surveying
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and suppliers
- Ideally a clean driving licence